Good communication is vital to building a strong partnership between home and school. Here are some of the ways we communicate with our parents:
- We regularly send newsletters to parents from the Headteacher.
- If parents are separated please let us know contact details for both parents so that everyone receives information and reports from school.
- The teachers send out termly newsletters outlining what the children will be learning each term and how you can join in at home or at school.
- We now send most of our letters and information out via e-mail, this is much more efficent and environmentally friendly, however if you prefer we can still provide paper copies.
- We also use text messaging for reminders and emergency communications.
- We have notice boards around the school to display posters about local events.
- The school lunch menu is on display in the hall window.
- A variety of forms and information are availible in the information racks in the main corridor.
Please read the school prospectus to find out more about our school procedures and if you cannot find what you are looking for please get in touch.