We are very keen to involve you in the life of the school and your own child’s education.
We believe that a strong Home/School Partnership is very important.
Parents are strongly encouraged to participate in the life of the school in many different ways:
• By upholding the values of the school, working closely with teachers and trusting their professional judgements.
• By encouraging excellent attendance, reading and responding to all Home/School communications.
• By being open and honest with the school.
• By attending parent/teacher consultations and other meetings where appropriate.
• By supporting the Friends Association events.
• By helping in the school, if it is possible, and join in any home-learning activities that are sent home.
Please let us know if you are worried about anything or have any questions.
Year 1 parents helping with the puppet making workshops.