We are looking for a passionate year 1 class teacher.
WHY CHOOSE US
Shottermill Infant School is an Outstanding school in the lovely town of Haslemere. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an excellent team of teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. We are a Green Flag Eco School and pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour and our strong ethos of inclusion. Our school community offers the opportunity to become a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• Collaborative working within our school to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A committed, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher.
- An outstanding, dedicated practitioner who can lead by example.
- A flexible and adaptable team player able to use their own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to nurture warm and positive relationships with children and their families.
- Be able to work effectively and collaboratively with a range of professionals.
- Show a good sense of humour.
Shottermill Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are welcome, we are asking all visitors to wear face coverings and follow the guidance from Public Health England.
Please contact the school office to arrange a school tour.
Please apply via www.eteach.com
Shottermill Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant for any role within the school will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and provide proof of qualifications.